If you are searching for the best free pdf editor on google, Then you’ve come to the right place.
Because Google knows it’s hard to edit pdf without a surprise watermark🤪
Before diving into each new canva pdf editor feature in detail, Just have a quick look at some basic questions
Can I edit a PDF in Canva?
But how? 🔥
Step:1 Go to Canva.com & Login with your account
Create a fresh account if you’re a new user.. by clicking here
( 💸don’t worry you don’t need any premium plan) Free account is enough
Step:2 Click on “Create a Design” button
Step:3 Click on “Import PDF” button From Dropdown menu
What canva do? When you upload pdf
- Canva automatically detect your pdf font and elements
- You can import PDFs with up to 15 pages.
- If your PDF has both text and images, canva will break them up for editing purposes.
- If your PDF is a scan of documents or designs, it can only be processed as a flat or merged image. Its text or design elements can’t be broken up for editing.
Drag and Drop kind of things
- Change any Text in PDF
- Change any elements, add new elements or delete old elements
- Export your pdf to any format ( 🙀 you can also use as a pdf to xyz convertor)
- Replace any colour to new one
You can do a lot with this Free canva PDF editor. Easily import, customize, convert, and export in your desire formate